Your donation will go to good use, providing support, advocacy and assistance to new survivors. Funds are needed for crime scene cleanup and repairs, emergency shelter if the residence is not livable, food for displaced survivors and transportation and lodging for out of town families.
All of the services we provide are of no cost to homicide survivors.
Some of the services we provide utilizing funds from donations we receive are:
- Crisis and long-term emotional support
- Advocacy to the surviving families and friends of murder victims
- Home visits
- Support group meetings twice monthly
- Criminal justice system support
- Assistance with transportation & lodging costs for victims living out of the area
- Crime scene cleaning
- Emergency food
- Cemetery plots
- Funeral flowers and headstones
- Memorial photograph processing
- Community events and vigils